You can submit backup documents through web entry, email, and Virtual Printer. In web entry, you can attach your documents on the invoice template page for concurrent submission. If you submit through email or Virtual Printer and your customer requires that you include supporting documents, please follow these steps:
- Send a message to our support team requesting to have your account configured. Be sure to include how long Transcepta should hold your documents before releasing them to your customer. Options include:
- Same day release
- Same day, plus 24 hours
- Same day, plus 48 hours
- Once you receive confirmation from support that your account has been properly configured, submit your invoice(s) via email, virtual printer or SFTP/FTP/FTPs.
- When the invoices have processed through the Transcepta system, follow these instructions to upload your backup documents:
- Go to https://supplier1.transcepta.com/SupplierPortal/login.
- Enter your email address and password (if you do not know your password, click on "I forgot my password").
- Once you are in the Transcepta Supplier Portal, click on the "Invoices" tab.
- Locate the invoice through the “Search” function.
- Click the "Upload" button; browse and upload your backup file(s).
- The attached file(s) will then show up in your list.
- Check the box next to all invoices that are ready to release.
- Click the "Release for processing" button; invoice(s) along with the backup documents will be sent to your customer.
Note: If your attachment is a scanned document and is too large, please try reducing the scan resolution settings on your scanner and re-scanning the document. If you continue to experience issues on attachments that are <10mb, please contact our support team.
Suppliers who are using email to submit their invoices to Transcepta may alternatively use a program such as Adobe Acrobat Professional to take a PDF of the invoice, combine it with a scanned set of backup documents, and send it to Transcepta in one "package" via email. The invoice part of this "package" must be a live PDF (not scanned), but the backup documents can be scanned. If you are using this process, there is no need to visit the Transcepta Supplier Portal and upload backup documents. The invoice and backup documents "package" will be processed by the system and sent to your customer. To enable your account for this process, please contact our support team.