The purpose of this guide is to walk through the creation of an invoice using the Transcepta Supplier Portal, including managing and fixing any input errors.
The format of your invoices will be reliant upon your customer’s document requirements. These can be viewed in the Transcepta Connection Site link received during your initial onboarding. The basic data fields required for invoice submission are shown here:
- Customer number and/or Bill To name
- Bill To address
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Number
- PO number
- Lines (must include at least two of these values):
- Unit price
Generate an Invoice
The following actions will lead you through the process of creating an invoice through the Transcepta Supplier Portal. Review the Visual Walkthrough at the end of this document for a short GIF showing the process.
- Log into the Transcepta Supplier Portal: https://supplier1.transcepta.com/SupplierPortal/login
- Click on the “Invoices” Icon in the center of the homepage or click on the “Documents” tab at the top; then, ensure that the “Invoices” tab, located on the left-hand side of the screen, is selected.
- Click on the blue “+ New Invoice” button located at the right of the screen.
- Click the “Create New Invoice” button that populates.
- Select a customer and customer location.
- Fill in all required fields: these include all bolded fields shown in, as well as any other customer requirements. Review “Basic Requirements” section above for further instruction.
- Click the “Save & Preview” button to check your document before submission.
- If your Invoice meets all requirements, a blue “Send” button will be populated at the top of the page for you submit your document.
- If any validation errors are found, they will be listed at the top of the page as shown in.
- Click on the red “Edit Invoice” button to address any errors and re-attempt submission.